Become a Hampstead & Frognal Tutor
Could you become a Hampstead & Frognal Tutor
We welcome applications from passionate and engaging educators. Prospective tutors who thrive on delivering inspiring and fun lessons and are highly motivated to help students become better learners and improve in academic performance should apply here.
What qualities do you need to join as a tutor?
Our clients expect outstanding tutors who are effective communicators and truly driven to raise attainment in young learners. We seek inspirational tutors for A-levels, GCSEs, 7+, 11+ or 13+, English, Maths, Science or other curriculum subjects and who possess the following qualities:
- Excellent Academic Track Record
- Top Level Graduate
- Effective Communicator
- Passionate to inspire young people
- Highly Organised and Resourceful
- Flexibility to adapt to differing Learning Styles
- Smart and Punctual
Do you have what it takes?
- Assessing a child’s ability and preparing a learning Plan
- Planning bespoke lessons to adapt to the learning requirements of each student
- Providing suitable tasks between lessons to consolidate and promote learning
- Regularly providing both oral and written feedback to parents
- Completing written reports within our Tutorcruncher platform
- Communicating effectively and responding rapidly to emails from the Company
- Arriving smart and punctual to lessons
How to Apply
Prospective Tutors interested in becoming a Hampstead & Frognal Tutor should apply here.
The application process is simple but rigorous.
- Create your profile on our platform here.
- Once your profile is complete one of our consultants will contact you to arrange an interview
- References from at least 3 clients providing testimonial evidence to your tutoring abilities and success rate
- An up-to-date Clear Enhanced DBS Certificate (DBS processing available)
- Successful candidates are approved and given access to tuition jobs and the resources library
Tutor Training Days
Hampstead & Frognal Tutors provides regular training for tutors. The focus of professional development is two fold. Firstly allowing tutors to engage with each other and share good practice. Secondly training is provided to help tutors keep up to date with changes in entrance exams requirements and GCSE and A-level curriculum updates.
The training days are also sociable and provide an opportunity for other like-minded subject tutors to meet and share ideas.
In addition to the training days Hampstead & Frognal Tutors regular run Maths tutoring and English tutoring workshops. The workshops are aimed at helping students raise academic attainment and provide insights into helping students develop exam technique.
Summary of Training Days
- Sharing good tutoring practice
- Subject Tutors socialise and share ideas
- Training Days with a key focus on teaching:
- 7+, 8+, 9+, 10+, 11+, 13+
- GCSE and A-levels
Benefits of working with HFT
Tutors who join our company regularly comment on how well supported they are from efficiency in returning calls and emails, answering questions regarding syllabus changes through to professional development.
Tutor benefits include:
- Regular tuition work
- Calendar for Organising Tuition Bookings
- Payment Guarantees
- Access to Library of Resources and Exam Papers
- Training Days and Workshops
- Regular Social Events
- Extremely Interesting and Rewarding Work
- Tutor Jobs can be applied for within preferred locations
- Gain essential insights into requirements for admissions at 7+, 8+, 11+, 13+, GCSEs and A-levels
- Tutors expected to provide their own resources in addition to accessing our resources library
Hampstead & Frognal Tutors Members Area – Click here